Re: gcc-3.1 packaging - feedback from ports wanted

On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 00:13, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Philip Blundell writes:
> > On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 11:04, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > > - arm: missing(?) arm-patches
> >
> > I sent the two patches we had in 3.0 to the gcc mailing lists.  Maybe
> > there's still a chance that they might be included in the actual
> > release.  If not, it's no big deal.
>
> ok (btw, I see only one on gcc-patches).

Oh yeah.  If you're interested, the other was
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2002-04/msg00412.html.

> checked with the gcc-snapshot results on arm. it's the same, so likely
> an upstream issue.

Yes, looks like it might be a case of needing the "small patch"
mentioned in
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-04/msg00084.html.  I'll try
to get this checked in upstream.

p.