Re: gcc-2.95.3

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Ben Collins wrote:

> This is definitely a source bug in i810_audio.c. In 2.5.x somewhere, the
> remap_page_range() function changed its expected arguments. Seems this
> driver wasn't updated.

yes, i know. the whole point was this: for me as a developer, the first
check for incoming bugreports would be if the build environment was sane,
which means exactly like stated, since i would not want to run checks with
different compiler versions, especially if i had stated that there were
problems with some. so doing a compile with 2.95.4-9 is fine, but before
reporting bugs i have to use 2.95.3 so the code maintainer gets relevant
input and does not have to double-check to reproduce the error. simple.

--
peter koellner <peter@mezzo.net>