Re: Configure monitor section in XF86Config file

Well, I apologize but I am just a beginner and not so familiar with all the
versions. However, the kernel version is 2.2, and XFree86 3.3.6

I am sure that the only thing I need to lauch the X server is the monitor
configuration.

--
Patrick Atlas

au choix: