Re: problème avec les locales

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 08:40:14PM +0200, redseb took time to write:
> > > perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
> > > perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
> > > 	LANGUAGE = "fr",
> > > 	LC_ALL = "fr",
> > > 	LC_MESSAGES = "fr",
> > > 	LC_CTYPE = "ISO-8859-1",
> > > 	LANG = "fr"
> > >     are supported and installed on your system.
> > > perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").

peut-être :
LANG=fr_FR

since:
fritz:~# cat /etc/debian_version
potato
fritz:~# LANG=fr
fritz:~# perl -e 'print "OK\n"'
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = (unset),
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LANG = "fr"
OK
fritz:~# LANG=fr_FR
fritz:~# perl -e 'print "OK\n"'
OK
fritz:~#

--
Patrick.
Because if life has a meaning, we should already know it.