Re: [HELP] News avec un provider

Nicolas MOITRIER a écrit:
>         Seulement, j'ai un petit problème avec les news.
>         là la debian est super puisque on peut installer au choix CNEWS
>         ou INN. J'ai essayé les deux packages tour à tour mais je me
>         suis cassé les dents avec les deux.

Voici un message à ce sujet qui est passé il y a qqs. heures sur une
liste anglophone :

<SNIP>
De:
void@lynx.net.au                                                 mer.
16:24

Objet:    Re: X-Based Mail and News Reader Recommendations
A:        Mitch Marantz <mmarantz@erols.com>
Copies à: linux-newbie@vger.rutgers.edu

Mitch Marantz <mmarantz@erols.com> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend good X-Based Mail and newsreader programs?

Try this out for an X-based newsreader. I haven't used it myself but a
friend thinks it's great.
http://www.wwdc.com/~jbailie/peruser.html

TkRat is a good mail client which I have used off and on.
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~maf/ratatosk/

As far as filtering goes, you won't get anything to do the job better
than procmail.

Procmail was filtering my mail when I was using both Pine and Tkrat
and it does a great job.
</SNIP>

Peut-être t'y trouveras ton bonheur...
--

   *   *
    \ /

-"Since I have dual boot, Win95 has become much more stable"
-"That's what YOU think. In reality since, sometimes you happen to
  shutdown Lose95 before the GPF does it for you..."