[Freedombox-discuss] Apt anomaly when going through privoxy.
- Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] Apt anomaly when going through privoxy.
- From: email@example.com (Sunil Mohan Adapa)
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 19:23:45 +0530
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20160629005938.GA9910@shibaya.lonestar.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/29/2016 09:06 PM, Daniel Gnoutcheff wrote:
> On 06/28/2016 08:59 PM, A. F. Cano wrote:
>> I have noticed that if privoxy is enabled, when doing an apt download from
>> internal machines, if it fails, aptitude retries but starts at the
>> beginning again.
> My Google-fu suggests that Privoxy filters out the "Range" HTTP request
> header field by default , which would cause this behavior. There do
> appear to be plans to change this , though I'm not sure what the
> status of that is.
>  https://sourceforge.net/p/ijbswa/bugs/893/#6b17
This problems seems to be fixed now in verison >= 3.0.25 which is
available in testing and unstable. The fix is to disable filtering of
range header by default.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature