[Freedombox-discuss] Central TODO page

On Monday 01 December 2014 02:31 AM, Nick Daly wrote:
> Hi folks, the notes from today's call have been posted:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls
>
> Thanks to everyone who attended, we had a great turnout today!

One of the items we have decided on was to work on a single common point
for all FreedomBox related TODO items.  Ideas will be on wiki pages
while concrete, agreed-upon tasks will be on issue trackers.  I have
created a wiki page that points to issue trackers and other wiki pages
with ideas.

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TODO

We should next merge most of the scattered idea pages and move concrete
tasks to issue trackers.

--
Sunil