[Freedombox-discuss] Script needs access to my secret key phrase

Hi...

I have a problem with my building of the Dreamplug (DP) image.  When it
runs, it creates a signature file so others can identify that it was
build by me and it an autorized build.  When I run the script, it takes
a little while, but I come back and it's waiting on me to enter the
phrase.  I don't know how long it's sat there so I'd like to enable the
phrase to last the entire time I'm logged in.  I sometimes see that
option, but don't know how to request it without having something for it
to create, like keys or sig files...

I also noticed the the build that I have is now right at 2 GB in size,
so it's growing....

Does anyone know???

Thanks

Jack