[Freedombox-discuss] What do you use your FBX for?

>Im just wondering if people are actually running freedomboxes for
>useful things right now?

I have been running a FreedomBox (a QNAP TS-119 NAS running Debian
Squeeze) for 1.5 years now. These are the things i use it for:

1) NAS.
2) 3 * WordPress blog (freedomboxblog.nl, my brothers website and an
experimental website)
3) Owncloud for sharing stuff with family and friends.

I also use it to explore the GNUniverse, testing lots of services like
webservers, frameworks, VPN etc.

Rob.
http://freedomboxblog.nl