[Freedombox-discuss] What do you use your FBX for?

On 09.12.2012 14:27, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> I havent yet made the leap of hosting my own email.? Did you find
> problems with spam?

So far I havn't had any spam problems.  I'm running spamassassin, and
for most of the last two years I've been using gmail as a glorified spam
filter - just forwarding everything from my previous gmail account to my
home server.

In future I'll be trying to ditch gmail altogether and be fully
independent.  An increasing proportion of my communications is happening
on social networks anyway (Friendica), so email is becoming less
important.

--
GPG ID: 0xEA982E38
GPG Fingerprint: D538 1159 CD7A 2F80 2F06  ABA0 0452 CC7C EA98 2E38