[Freedombox-discuss] deb list for what is being included in freedom box

Nick - The Debian version for Raspberry PI has hardware floating point support in their kernel.? They support Python and PHP out of the box with .deb complied for the platform.? What I was looking for is a list of the Debian tools that were going to be used on the Freedom Box platform and if there were any source .deb packages available to support those tools.? I have downloaded with Git Extensions the privoxy, Plinth, Freedom Maker and Freedom Buddy so that I can build the programs on the Raspberry PI platform natively.?? I was just hoping that the source packages existed so that they could be added to the standard build tree and made available for downloading and installing just a easy as on the Freedom Box Platform.? Thank you for the prompt reply as this has given me a direction to go.

Bob Teeter

________________________________
 From: Nick M. Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com>
To: Robert Teeter <bteeter2006 at yahoo.com>; "freedombox-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org" <freedombox-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Freedombox-discuss] deb list for what is being included in freedom box

Right now, there aren't .deb files for every project we use.? You can
build your own .deb for FreedomBox's Privoxy [0].? Adding .debs to the
rest of the projects, so that you can turn any box into a FreedomBox by
installing a couple packages is an incomplete release goal.? If you know
your way around packaging, you're welcome to help.

To build the package, just run:

$ make deb

If you're good with code and want to try building an entire disk image