[Freedombox-discuss] New Samsung Chromebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYXBJOFgeI
See 57:52 and following:
User-overide,
"having a way to put your own keys on it so you can sign your own
images and boot your own stuff."
Doctorow:
"for things that don't have user interfaces, like your legs."

Or insulin pumps, pacemakers, and ICDs.
-bewest