[Freedombox-discuss] Request for Comment: FreedomBuddy-VPN Setup

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the clarification! I had thought a FreedomBuddy was a
friend of Bob's, but your explanation makes more sense. So please
forget my previous questions. :-)

If every user has a Tor hidden service where their current contact
details are stored, would it make sense to allow connections to be
proxied through the hidden service when a direct connection isn't
possible (eg due to firewalls or NATs)?

Cheers,
Michael