[Freedombox-discuss] Request for Comment: FreedomBuddy-VPN Setup

My understanding is that "FreedomBuddy" is my Tor hidden service (formerly
Santiago) that others can use to discover my various services (in this case
ssh-vpn).
So if you know my FreedomBuddy Tor hidden service address and I trust you,
you can discover and use my stuff (e.g. VPN).

When Nick says that Alice and Bob know and trust one another, then this
means that they already know each other's FreedomBuddy Tor hidden service
address.

So in Nick's flow, there are no Carols or any of Alice's or Bob's friends
or any other third parties involved.

Right?

The only thing I don't understand about the flow is why Bob would have
multiple FreedomBuddy services.
Is the assumption that Bob has multiple FreedomBoxes and therefore multiple
FreedomBuddys, and they would all be tried?

Markus