[Freedombox-discuss] Environmental range of the dream plug

What is the actually problem with the hardware and FB?

IF you have need for specifications that isn't what DP 2 can provide,
buy/use something else.  Just because the example hardware is DP 2,
you can still use any hardware you like that fullfill the minimal
specs.

Yes, I'm possitive that there are some valid other use cases of FB
than indoor in a controlled environment.

SO, what I want to say is there are other hardware than DP 2 than you
can use.  There are no problems with that...

So, happy hacking.

/Jackson