[Freedombox-discuss] is the list working?
- Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] is the list working?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dieter Thimm)
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:26:54 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4F86679E.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAKmExv0VFjiyQukXjv17xD7QugvRGPfM3diykrEW2-yC2ozdeQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Hi, that just to see that the List is running, its so quite!
Am 26.03.2012 04:04, schrieb Nick M. Daly:
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:11:09 -0700, Jack Wilborn <jkwilborn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Examining the D2 Plug at the site doesn't seem to publish anything
>> about it's temperature limits... Does anyone who has this device
>> noticed if there are limits to the operational temperature?
> Sorry, Jack, can't help here. In Wisconsin, it works well in an
> air-conditioned house. So, I'll give it a maximum operating temperature
> of at least 68 F.
> Presumably, the original DreamPlug should run cooler than the D2 plug
> and while even the original plug runs warm to the touch in my house,
> when run continuously, I can't get a very accurate read on the CPU
> because I don't actually have a /proc/acpi/ directory. I'll open it up
> to test it with a meat thermometer in a few days, if I can't figure out
> anything before then. Should give an accurate reading, within 3 - 5
> degrees (they're fairly easy to calibrate, with boiling water).
> Freedombox-discuss mailing list
> Freedombox-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...