[Freedombox-discuss] Sunday US-morning/euro-afternoon hacker session in #freedombox on irc.oftc.net

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> The keyword here is "transition": Yes, I could look at whatever mashup
> you'd thrown together and be inspired by that in a recreation from scratch
> myself using different tools for a Debian Pure Blend.  But I don't want to
> recreate from scratch.

Fair enough! So when the live experimentation leads to something worth
sharing, i'll learn how to put it into live-builder. It's this one, right?
http://live.debian.net/devel/live-build/

It also sounds like useful in itself, because you could put it on a USB
stick for your plugserver (or other old piece of hardware you have lying
around) to boot from, and people could experiment with it at home, and
propose changes and additions based on something that we can version and use
as a focal point for discussion.

So using live-builder, the result will be easy to reuse for the Pure Blend?

Cheers,
Michiel