[Freedombox-discuss] Introductions

Hi, sorry for entering the discussion a little late.

My name is Matthew Johnson and I'm a Debian Developer and a professional
software engineer. Before that, however, I got a PhD from the University of
Cambridge and some of my early research was into security usability management.
There are several things from there which are relevant to the Freedom box, I'll
post a summary of that shortly.

I was in Eben's talk at DC10 and very inspired by it. I hope we can produce
something very good here.

Matt