Charis SIL Compact font

Dear Debian Task Force Team,
I'm writing to request an update for the "fonts-sil-charis-compact" package in Debian. Approximately one year ago, I contacted SIL regarding this font package, specifically asking them to include two new symbols to enhance its usability within Emacs Org mode. SIL has kindly addressed this request, as evidenced by the following GitHub issue: https://github.com/silnrsi/font-charis/issues/8

I understand that maintaining Debian packages involves various considerations, and I greatly appreciate the hard work and dedication of the Debian Task Force Team in this regard.

Best regards,

Zoltan Kiraly