Re: fonts-sil-awami-nastaliq not being accepted

On 2023-09-08 11:13, Boyuan Yang wrote:
在 2023-09-08星期五的 09:27 -0600,Bobby de Vos写道:
I see that your gpg key was expired on 2023-03-23. There were some
efforts to extend it to 2026, but I am not sure whether that ever
succeeded. Is your gpg key correctly updated to have key expiry
extended, and have the changes sent to Debian's keyserver? If not,
please follow the instructions at https://keyring.debian.org/ .

Thank you for your help. I thought the gpg key was updated, but maybe I made a mistake. I thought I had followed the instructions you mention, I think that is where I learned of the need to use the key sub-command. Before 2023 I don't remember having to use the key sub-command to extend the key validity. Maybe something changed in gpg? Currently I am using gpg 2.2.27 from Ubuntu Jammy, before I was using gpg 2.2.19 from Ubuntu Focal.

As a result of needing to use the key sub-command, I made a note to myself of the workflow I needed to follow (in markdown)

- `gpg --edit-key keyid`
  - `expire`
  - `key 1`
  - `expire`
- `gpg --export keyid`

Is that a correct workflow?

I downloaded by key from the Debian keyserver, and all the expiry dates I see using gpg are for 2026. What commands are you using that show an expiry date of 2023? The Ubuntu keyserver web interface shows all the expiry dates back to when the key was first created.

I see that FTP master has now rejected both the -1 and the -2 uploads. Should I prepare a -3 package and upload that, after resolving any gpg key issues?

Thanks, Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos
/bobby_devos@sil.org/