Re: fonts-sil-awami-nastaliq not being accepted

在 2023-09-08星期五的 09:27 -0600,Bobby de Vos写道:
> Greetings,
>
> I am trying to update the fonts-sil-awami-nastaliq package. I uploaded
> version 3.100-1 in August [1], it was not accepted. I overrode the
> lintian errors, and uploaded version 3.100-2 this month [2]. Still not
> accepted. How can I find out why this package is not being accepted?
>
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-fonts/2023/08/msg00115.html
>
> [2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-fonts/2023/09/msg00010.html

I just sponsored this upload; should be in Sid with in a few ours.

I see that your gpg key was expired on 2023-03-23. There were some
efforts to extend it to 2026, but I am not sure whether that ever
succeeded. Is your gpg key correctly updated to have key expiry
extended, and have the changes sent to Debian's keyserver? If not,
please follow the instructions at https://keyring.debian.org/ .

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang