Re: Comments regarding fonts-cherrybomb_3.00-1_amd64.changes

Good morning,

I'd like to ask for confirmation that documentation/img/* are in their
preferred forms for modification.

I guess the gif is generated from the two png images.
The pngs are easily generatable using some imagemagick command line script, if you know Japanese (which I don't), an example generating some graphics
from text can be found here:
http://shell.aiei.ch/typography/

I can easily repack the source package dropping them.

 The files look to have been created
with Adobe ImageReady and Adobe Photoshop, so upstream may have a
source file for these which is not included in their releases?

If you run file documentation/* you see that the .ai files are just
PDF documents, just like hte .pdf files. And the *.txt files seem
to generate the PDFs... without build scripts.

Similarly, how can I produce documentation/*.pdf from the *.txt files?
We need to be able to do that using tools already in the archive.

above referenced makespecimen shell script could be used to create a build system for the pdf documents, i don't feel it's worth my time doing so (see later
repackaging question)

Finally, are the *.otf *.ttf files buildable from the other files in
the package?

Since quite some time, I'm only building OTF preferrably over TTF from source,
as you can see in debian/rules, the otfs are built:

        glyphs2ufo sources/CherryBomb-Regular.glyphs
        ufo2otf sources/CherryBomb-Regular.ufo

Shall we repack source package dropping fonts/ and ver2.50/, and maybe documentation/ also?

Thanks.

Thank you for the review,