Comments regarding fonts-cherrybomb_3.00-1_amd64.changes

Hello,

I'd like to ask for confirmation that documentation/img/* are in their
preferred forms for modification.  The files look to have been created
with Adobe ImageReady and Adobe Photoshop, so upstream may have a
source file for these which is not included in their releases?

Similarly, how can I produce documentation/*.pdf from the *.txt files?
We need to be able to do that using tools already in the archive.

Finally, are the *.otf *.ttf files buildable from the other files in
the package?

Thanks.

--
Sean Whitton