Re: PostScript Type 1 fonts

Am Freitag, den 13.11.2020, 07:54 +0900 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> Please take a look at this image collage:
> > https://www.moebiel.com/misc/2020-11-12_debian-fonts.png
> >
> > How can I get back on my GNU/Linux system the three fonts that I've
> > marked with blue arrows?

URW++ is notorious for renaming fonts between releases.

 * "Nimbus Sans L Bold Condensed" should be the same as "Nimbus Sans Narrow Bold".
 * "URW Gothic L Semi-Bold" should be the same as "URW Gothic Semi-Bold".

IIRC the "L" was meant to mean "look-alike" and was dropped at some point.

Regarding the "Terminus" fonts, I guess they are in this package:

https://packages.debian.org/unstable/fonts-terminus

Cheers,

 - Fabian