Need help about packaging

Hello debian-fonts team,

I intend to package fonts-source-serif-pro [1], and I put the package at salsa [2]
but I have several questions about it.

1. Which one should I add to debian/install?
because this fonts has TTF, OTF, and WOFF/2.
2. This font also has variable font [3], should I add to debian/install too?

I have seen some fonts-team repositories at salsa  but
most people added either only the TTF, only the OTF, or even
only both WOFF and TFF in their repository and it confuses me.

Thank you.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=750450
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/xnaltasee/fonts-source-serif-pro
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/xnaltasee/fonts-source-serif-pro/-/tree/master/VAR

--
Widianto Nur F.
PGP: C0C1 AB8F 2F18 2A1F 93BC  356E 1DF4 A0D0 D889 7F4D