Re: Abyssinica SIL and Debian installer

On 2019-09-11 12:40 p.m., Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> I have just granted you the necessary permissions.

Thank you.

> Update the fontforge package, I guess. Apart from this there is not
> much you can do about the fact that fontforge creates unreproducible
> font files from within your own package.

Before the issues with unreproducible builds are looked at, I was
curious to know if the Debian installer really needed reduced sized
fonts. Other SIL fonts used in the Debian installer are not stripped, so
I wanted to learn what the issue was with Abyssinica and the Debian
installer.

Thanks, Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos