Re: need to update some packages

Hi Bobby,

we are currently in a freeze, so this is probably not the right time to
update font packages for new upstream releases. Second, your key isn't
part of the released debian-keyring yet.

Does this have time until after the next stable release, when the
debian-keyring package has been updated with your key? This will make
things easier on my side.

Thanks!

 - Fabian