Re: woff file triggers lintian

Hi there,

Adam Borowski wrote:
7> Thus, all that we need is to come to agreement in this thread, update our
> policy, then let lintian folks know.  There's no formal process, merely a
> discussion of members of this list, of which you are one.

I agree with Bobby that it's a problem that lintian considers fonts
outside of /usr/share/fonts a bug per-se and I agree with Adam that we
need to get our own documentation right before we propose a change to
lintian.

I think the difference between fonts in /u/s/fonts and those outside is if
they should be discovered by fontconfig or not.

Thus, I'd like to propose a change to our wordings in the Wiki to reflect
this, but I am not sure how to do that. There isn't anything like a
merge-request or patch review available for Wikis, right? If you dont
object, I'll post the paragraph that I'd like to adjust here and you guys
tell me if you are alright with this change, okay?

Cheers,

 - Fabian