Re: mailing list migration

On Sat, 2018-01-13 at 19:04 +0530, Vasudev Kamath wrote:

> Eh! I actually didn't knew about this part :-)

Um, it has been there for many years :)

> Where is it placed I mean the page powering it?

In the pkg-fonts subversion repository:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-fonts/web/

There is still some other stuff in there too:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-fonts/

> If its static probably we can use pages from salsa to re-host it.

I'm not sure it is worth migrating.

> review page seems to be dynamic so any idea where is the code for the
> same is?

The review page is static and also completely dead:

https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/2016-September/018319.html
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/2016-September/018325.html

PS: no need to CC on Debian lists: