Re: mailing list migration

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, 2018-01-13 at 13:49 +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
>
>> As Jeremy handled migration of git repositories to Salsa, looks like that at
>> least as the fonts team is concerned, we're done with Alioth.
>
> Not quite, there is still the website and fonts review:
>
> https://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/
> https://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/review/

Eh! I actually didn't knew about this part :-). Where is it placed I
mean the page powering it?. If its static probably we can use pages from
salsa to re-host it.

review page seems to be dynamic so any idea where is the code for the
same is?.

> Also, there seem to be a few things missing from here:
>
> https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/2018-January/thread.html

Guess some mail made it after Adam took the mbox for processing?.