Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fontforge pending issues and uploading to experimental

On Sun 2016-07-17 21:07:13 +0200, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> I'd say this is similar to a new GCC upload. If a package fails to
> build with a new version of GCC, we usually file bugs against the
> failing package instead of GCC.

As the upstream author of a package that is likely to have one of these
problems, i'm perfectly happy to have a bug filed against
fonts-dkg-handwriting (even a high-severity bug) if it means getting the
updated fontforge into debian.

Thanks for doing this work.

        --dkg