[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fontforge pending issues and uploading to experimental

Hi Vasudev,

Am Sonntag, den 17.07.2016, 20:01 +0530 schrieb Vasudev Kamath:
> How should we deal with this?. There seems to be some work around for
> building pecita with new fontforge as discussed by pecita author in
> above issue. Can we patch the fonts-pecita when we upload new
> fontforge?.

I'd say this is similar to a new GCC upload. If a package fails to
build with a new version of GCC, we usually file bugs against the
failing package instead of GCC.

  - Fabian

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Reply to: