Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Problem cloning fonts-junicode git repo

Quoting Francesca Ciceri (madamezou@zouish.org):
> Hi all,

Hello Francesca,

(cc'ing you just ni case you're not subscribed)

> I just wanted to report that trying to clone the fonts-junicode git repo, I got this error:
>
> madamezou@malatesta:~/debian/fonts$ git clone https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-fonts/fonts-junicode.git
> Cloning into 'fonts-junicode'...
> fatal: repository 'https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-fonts/fonts-junicode.git/' not found

git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-fonts/fonts-junicode.git will
do it.

> Also, is there a way to see a list of the fonts git repos under the pkg-fonts umbrella?

ls -l /git/pkg-fonts on git.debian.org is probably th ebest way..:-)

> I'd like to snoop around, because I'm trying my hand at packaging fonts but I
> wasn't able to find such a list.

Feel free to apply to the Alioth group, of course. You already found a
bug to fix in fonts-junicode, after all..;-)