Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Unable to import new version of fonts-android

Hi Fabian,

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Fabian Greffrath <fabian@greffrath.com> wrote:
> I remember we discussed this before. I think bubulle prepared that
> sprecific upload in order to fix some missing roboto fonts but did not
> follow the steps outlined in README.Source. We were not able to
> reproduce how the source tarball was created back then, though

Right I remember that. But I'm just wondering why its throwing in a
conflict now, I was checking if I can pass merge option like -s
recursive -X theirs  to git-import-orig but couldn't find any such
methods. So I'm now just clueless on how I should handle and merge new
release.

Possible way re-import older version from git again into the package tree
  - but not sure if it succeeds without conflict.
  - even if it succeeds without conflict it will messup the package history

Do you see any other methods?

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info