Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Unable to import new version of fonts-android

Hi Vasudev,

Am Sonntag, den 11.05.2014, 00:42 +0530 schrieb Vasudev Kamath:
> It looks like there was a version of fonts-android released where Roboto
> font was put into source without following steps mentioned in
> README.source. I'm not sure if this is the real reason for conflict but
> all Roboto fonts enter conflict state and manual resolution is not
> possible as they are binary files.

I remember we discussed this before. I think bubulle prepared that
sprecific upload in order to fix some missing roboto fonts but did not
follow the steps outlined in README.Source. We were not able to
reproduce how the source tarball was created back then, though.

- Fabian