Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] How to change the font package name

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

>> 3. Do I have to change also the repository name? And if so, how do I do
>> that?
>
> Yes, it should be renamed. I never did that with GIT because all packages I
> renamed were renamed back in the SVN days. So, better take advice
> from, say, Vasudev...

Not really mandatory to rename the repository, if you rename the
repository it will be consistent with package name. I  did renaming of
the repository when migrated in Debian-IN team here all my packages
had the new name so there was no question of renaming :-), we will
leave it to you to decide :-)

Oh I noticed that your package control file is missing Vcs-* fields,
please add them to point to the new git repository.

Cheers,
--

Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info