[Pkg-fonts-devel] Question Regarding xz compression

Hello Yamane san,

I've a question regarding xz compression in fonts package. Let me
first brief you about the context. I've created a tool which I call as
dh-make-font I've already mentioned about this tool before on this
list so in brief its a helper to create font package with one command
with very less manual work that is.[1] As per pabs comment I filed a
bug to get it included in dh-make package but it didn't get included
though. [2]

I want to include xz compression stuff in it so my question is do you
suggest by default all fonts to use xz compression? if yes is it only
for deb or also for original source tarball?

Also tool is open for suggestions :-)

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-in/dh-make-font.git;a=summary

Best Regards
--