Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] License for the Typo Script font

Yes, you can consider Typo Script to be licensed under the OFL, and I can update any documentation as necessary.

That said, I'm not yet convinced that it's a great idea to package such incomplete fonts at all. If it's missing basically glyphs in the A-Z range, then the user experience is going to be pretty horrible when people actually try to use the font. My thinking is that adventurous users should be able to easily download and install the font themselves, and know what they're getting into.

Of course, what would be even best is to finish the font, at least to basic glyph coverage. I have a fairly small budget of time to play with fonts these days, so it's always helpful to get feedback on which fonts-in-progress people are actually using, or would use if they were complete.

But yes, as to the question of whether you have licensing permission to package the font, absolutely.

Take care,

Raph