[Pkg-fonts-devel] License for the Typo Script font

Hello Raph,

The Debian/Ubuntu font packaging team has been working to package some
of the fonts you offer for download on your website.

Indeed, Inconsolata is already packaged:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/ttf-inconsolata.html

I am also in the process of packaging the Museum fonts.

One of our team members worked on an initial package of the TypoScript
font.

However, when trying to finalize that work, I had a doubt about the
license of the .sfd file you offer for download on
http://www.levien.com/type/myfonts/TypoScript.sfd

The .sfd file mentions it's released under OFL, so I assume this is
safe to package it...but I preferred confirming this with you. Alsop
this is an opportunity for us toi point you to this packaging effort
for your work, in case you wouldn't know about it.