[Pkg-fonts-devel] who is working on what?

Hi guys,

looking on http://svnbuildstat.debian.net/packages/list/25 there seems
to be quite a bit work to do.
Do we have an overview who is working on what?

Also, I'd like to help out a bit to add watch files to font packages and
update those where a new version is available.

Also, what's the policy on getting the tarballs into the svn? Even
fontforge doesn't have tarballs there... why?

In order to contribute, I would need svn access. I am already a member
of the team in alioth, but I think I don't have write access to the svn
(and any svn information for that matter :() Could this please be
documented somewhere on the project page how to access svn?

My primary aim is to get new packages into experimental, so that we can
sync them into Ubuntu to get a broader testing.

Thanks
Arne
--
Arne Götje (高盛華) <arne@linux.org.tw>