Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: ttf-ecolier-court (updated package)

Quoting Nicolas Spalinger (nicolas_spalinger@sil.org):
> Dear pkg-fonts team,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ttf-ecolier-court".

A few comments.

1) From lintian:

W: ttf-ecolier-court: script-not-executable ./usr/share/bug/ttf-ecolier-court/script

Indeed, in debian/rules:

install: build
        dh_testdir
        dh_testroot
        dh_clean -k
        dh_install
        chmod 755 debian/bug/script
        dh_install

The second dhinstall reverts the +x setting on debian/bug/script

2) From lintian

W: ttf-ecolier-court: debian-changelog-line-too-long line 1

That should be fixed

3) in debian/control:

 Cursive font covering the basic latin range with a ink and dip pen

Do sentences:

This package provides a cursive...."

 style. This version includes small descenders. Such
 fonts are widely used in education settings.
 .
 Author: Jean-Marie Douteau

The mention of the author IMHO does not belong to the package
description.