[Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-dejavu maintainance

Hi all,
as mentioned by Christian in [1] I volunteered taking over the maintainance
of the ttf-dejavu package; first of all I'd like to thank Peter for the great
job he's done.

As discussed with Christian and Eugen, the package will be
team-maintained; it's the first package I maintain, so I'll have
plenty of new things to learn and will probably need help.

I'll try to do my best and if you have any suggestion for improving the
package don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

regards,
Davide

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/2006-December/000226.html