[Pkg-fonts-devel] FontForge and libuninameslist

Hi,

I am not capable to make FontForge program to use the libuninameslist
library in the now existing situation. And I think FontForge program
never has used libuninameslist on Debian.

I have tried to to introduce the new source libuninameslist package
(libuninameslist0 and  libuninameslist-dev binary packages). It is
an approach as supposed to be by the upstream. In this case I have
got Unicode Name Annotations in FontForge program. So, I propose to
introduce the new -- libuninameslist package in Debian.

What do you think about it? And, do I can to add such a package
to our SVN repository?
--
Kęstutis Biliūnas <kebil@kaunas.init.lt>