Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Should we comaintain fontforge?

On Sunday 26 March 2006 07:47, Christian Perrier wrote:
> -- vbi:
> > I don't feel my concerns are addressed.  When Maintainer: is a list and
> > Uploaders a list of people, who will take responsibility for those
> > things that nobody feels responsible for?

> My proposal is, *assuming Paul is OK*, put the list as "Maintainer"
> and Paul as Uploader.

As long as there is only one uploader, no problem.  But with a list of
uploaders, who is the one who ought to say 'ok, I'll do it' instead of just
thinking 'ah, yes, one of the other uploaders should do it'?

-- vbi

--
So... did you ever wonder, do garbagemen take showers before they go to
work?