Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Should we comaintain fontforge?

Christian Perrier wrote:

> My point in setting the list as Maintainer is exposing the team
> maintenance more obviously.

>> So again:  when you/we set Maintainer: of packages to this list, who will
>> feel responsible to react in such cases?  My suggestion is to put this
>> person as Maintainer, and use the pts to get all the bug reports etc. on
>> the list.

> Other advices than Adrian's and mine?

There is one more possibility but I haven't seen any package that uses
it.  Maintainer: is one person, Uploaders: are mailing list and people
that sometimes upload new versions.  But (repeating myself) I haven't
seen such practice and there may be problem with it.

Regards,
ogi