Match owner

Hi,

I'm bit confused about the -m owner option.

If I set:
-A OUTPUT -d <IP> -m owner --uid-owner <username> -j ACCEPT

It fails and my logging shows, that the Rule will be ignored und goes to the deny rule (last rule).

What did I wrong?

I also read that that match is disabled in newer kernels. I used the Lenny Kernel 2.6.26-2-amd64. Is this option disabled in this kernel and if so, how can I reenabled that (I did not find it in menuconfig).

Greetings,
Björn
--
To boldly go where no man has gone before ... I'll wait there with touristinformation