Help me setup AntiSpam filter

Hey,

I need your advice people! I need to setup an AntiSpam filter on an older version of Postfix, on Debian Sarge. I would go to Etch, but i can't risk it for the moment, as the server I'm referring to is very important and can't be brought down right now by my tests ( the machine acts as a: router, webserver, mail server and dns server, so you get my point...). Any suggestions, and links, and opinions will be greatly appreciated! Please guide me to an AntiSpam program!

Thanks in advance,

--
Bogdan MARIAN
Timisoara, ROMANIA