Re: Customizing debian firewall install

Hi,

I don't exactly what you want to do. But if you want to create an iso image in the way to install your firewall quickly, you can use bootcd.

You can find a little doc here :

Julien WICQUART

Michael Wagner a écrit :
On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 01:25:04PM -0400, mario@cancun.net wrote:
I install debian based firewall often, so I would like to know how an iso
image (net install in example) can be customized. Also, one or two years
ago, I found a useful firewall script somewhere (iptables based) but I lost
it, does anybody know about this script?
Hello Marinho,

I only know isomaster to manipulate iso-images. It's a gui and I don't
know if you have a xserver running.

$ apt-cache show isomaster

 You can use isomaster to:
   - add files to an image