Re: Customizing debian firewall install

Hi guys, thanx for your answers. I will check some options you wrote like
makeisofs, dfsbuild, etc. Talking about iptables script, googling, I found
a newer version in
(http://www.linuxguruz.com/iptables/scripts/rc.firewall_023.txt).

Referring to customizing debian netinstall, I think there's a file (in the
ISO file) which has the "base system" to install. So, the idea, is to
modify this file to install some more packages (pppoeconfig,
openssh-server, etc) as needed when "Install base system" is selected.

Thanx a lot.

Marinho.-

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web