Re: Linux and Inter-vlan Routing

Dear Bart-jan Thanks for attention.
I have correct my network configurations:
 1) remove all interfaces on Debian except 1 interface
 2) connect it to switch 2950 configured as Trunk
 3)
   #modprobe 8021q
   #vconfig add eth0 2
   #vconfig add eth0 4
 4) vi /etc/network/interfaces

    auto eth0

    auto eth0.2
     iface eth0.2  inet static
     address x.x.x.x
    auto eth0.4
     iface eth0.4  inet static
     address x.x.x.x
  5) vi /etc/default/dhcp3-server
     interface "eth0.4"

problems:
1)but my DHCP server don't Work!!! 0n eth0.4 interface.
2) Is the Vlan ID on 2950 same as on the vconfig?
3) My server require any patch?

best regards